[Vision2020] Third Street Jam (was LMT Article)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 25 16:11:13 PDT 2005

Well, I was caught in the mess today at Third & Washington by those on Third
headed west blocking those of us on Third from turning north onto Washington
-- I had to sit through three cycles of the green turn arrow before I was
able to make my turn.  Sheesh!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****