[Vision2020] Something Different

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 20 11:28:57 PDT 2005

Reference is made to the posting below -

Unless I miss my guess, Bill London attempted to unsubscribe form the
Vision2020 listserve via e-mail.

However, Bill London reminded Bill London that:

"To unsubscribe, go to the V2020 website and follow the
directions....http://vision2020.moscow.com"

You tell 'em, Bill

Tom Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"