Error: Correction:Re: [Vision2020] Eugenie Scott's Talk at U of I

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 23:56:26 PDT 2005

Michael et. al.

I wrote in my previous post subject headed "Eugenie Scott's Talk at U of I:"

To say the alternatives are "atheism or evolution" might make a great sound
bite, and fire up the faithful, but it is a false dilemma.

This sentence should have read:

To say the alternatives are "Intelligent Design/Creationism or evolution"
might make a great sound bite, and fire up the faithful, but it is a false
dilemma.

The strange thing is that the fact I made this glaring error popped into my
mind while driving down the highway thinking about not much of anything...

Ted Moffett