[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

Joseph Campbell josephc at wsu.edu
Mon Oct 10 12:57:12 PDT 2005

Do you know for a fact that Ed Swan has been expelled, let alone expelled
for his conservative beliefs? Do you think that a teacher who believes that
women are inferior to men should be supported on the basis of "Diversity"?
If so, by what strange set of reasons to you come to that conclusion?

More importantly, are you suggesting that it is at all appropriate or
deserving for Melynda to have dog feces spread in her car because some
graduate student in the education department at WSU has gotten some negative
evaluations from his superiors? What really is the connection here? If there
is no connection, then why bother mentioning this incident?

Let's get a grip folks! We might disagree but we should all be against
vandalism of this kind and not try to justify it one bit by such insane
remarks.