[Vision2020] Intolerista Score Card

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 4 22:02:46 PDT 2005

Melynda & Visionaries:

While I do agree that Wilson World's unhealthy obsession with using the
pejorative 'Intolerista' to describe *all* who disagree with that particular
worldview is a spot on example of a B vocabulary word, I think we need to be
tolerant of those who use the word due to an obviously severely limited
vocabulary, which is *clearly* the case for some who choose to use the word.

Additionally, I think Wilson World's use of the word does a much better job
of indicating the character of those *who* use the word than it does to
indicate anything at all about those who are the *target* of such truly
pathetic name-calling.

JMHO,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****