[Vision2020] Capitalist Voting (was "Bugger Moscow")

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 3 10:17:30 PDT 2005

On Oct 2, 2005, at 10:16 PM, keely emerinemix wrote:

> Donovan,
>
> I would be willing to rent Joan, Melynda and Rose an apartment in town
> if that's what it would take for you to drop this.  Please.  My
> reservoir of patience, good cheer, and tolerance is dusty dry, and I'm
> starting to take it out on the cat.

Actually, Keely, I kind of like our house.  Might I suggest instead
that we take up a collection to rent Donovan a place somewhere even
farther from the Moscow city limits than our howm on the Genesee Troy
Road?  Perhaps a silver Airstream trailer near Area 51?  Roswell, New
Mexico -- Donovan, you'll love the weather and the . . . like-minded
residents.  Your first dinner at the Little A'Lee'Inn is on me!  Get a
double cheeseburger, curly fries, and a chocolate milkshake.  Splurge!

(Before you leave, though, do stop by Tri-State and ask Unc for a pair
of suspenders.  There's no sense in tempting our little gray visitors
to further unpleasant explorations.)

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com