[Vision2020] Buy Idaho

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:05:43 PST 2005

Buying products made in the USA is a great way to keep the money in our
country.  But buying products made in Idaho is an even better way to support
our local economies.  I do as much Idaho shopping as I can but also try and
buy as much from Made in USA companies as well.  Carhart is a great example
of an excellent product that is made in the US.  New Balance shoes also are,
sometimes, made in the US.  But with New Balance, you need to be aware of
the ones made in Taiwan, they are cheaper and not as good.

If anyone is ever in Boise and need to buy some American made clothing, go
visit Charlie at Workman Outfitters on Vista Ave.  Charlie is probably the
greatest American I have ever met.

Tim
Buy Union, Support America!

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution