[Vision2020] Where is Sunil?

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 09:48:56 PST 2005

On 11/11/05, Sunil Ramalingam <sunilramalingam at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm seething in silent anger, Scott, and numbering your days. You are
> unfortunate that I can't add very well.

> I plan to run down to Cactus and talk to Chas about the whole HTML thing.
> It hurts me that some people can't read my posts, and I don't wish to hold
> out on them much longer.

Yikes!

I promise that I won't say anything about HTML formatting ever again, if you
let me live! Erm, oh, it was Scott that you were threatening...

How are you doing, Sunil? I saw your name on an in-basket recently, but I
forget where. See, you have rattled me so much that my memory is failing me!

Cheers,

Chas