[Vision2020] Fwd: HTML in E-Mail

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 16:04:41 PST 2005

Mike Finkbiner to me:

I strongly agree about html in e-mail.  It is unnecessary and causes
problems for some users.

Another problem specific to 2020 is that the archives do not save html
e-mail correctly.

I am not a subscriber (which is why I am mailing you rather than posting)
but I drop in on the archives from time-to-time to read the few posts which
look interesting.

I wrote:

Do you mind if I forward this response to Vision2020?  I won't without
your permission.

Mike responded:

Feel free to post, paraphrase or excerpt.  You may want to  take a look at
the archive before you do to see what I am talking about.   Sunil
Ramalingam's posts are almost always html.