[Vision2020] Local Elections

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 6 15:41:46 PST 2005

The sad thing is Chas, the mayor does not decide
policy on issues, and chances are either will this
elected council on the 3rd St. bridge because the
funds are not there to build it.

Nancy's biggest strength and value to this community
has been her voice on single issues like the
environment. Sadly, Moscow lost that voice when Nancy
chose to run for mayor instead of completing a full
term or her own on the council. If she wins, she has
no voice as mayor on the issues. If she loses, she
also has lost her vote and voice. It is a great loss
to Moscow to not have Nancy's voice on the council
anymore. I hope she chooses to run for the council
again in 2007.

Anthony Georger, is a wonderful guy, but he is also to
the political right of Pat Buchanan.

I still struggle between Amend and Steed.

-DJA