[Vision2020] Dale Courtney: Put this in your pipe and smoke it!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 26 12:34:13 PDT 2005

J,

I am well aware that St. Mary's is not a US School or
run by the MSD, which would make it a US school. That
is WHY it is one of the best in the Moscow School
District. "JUST THE FACTS"

The physical boarders of the MSD do in fact extend
around St. Mary's. Which is what I meant when I said
IN the MSD. "JUST THE FACTS"

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold