[Vision2020] Girl Scout Cookies (was re: Doing Kai's work for him)

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 12:45:35 PDT 2005

Wayne Fox writes:

"I am personally glad that "Girl Scout Cookies are not
really made with real Girl Scouts."

Thanks for that clarification Wayne. We would
certainly not want people going around thinking that
Wayne Fox wanted Girl Scouts in his cookies. Heavens
to Betsy no!

"Donovan sounds like one those wonderful people who
nonchalantly stand around when someone is being beaten
and raped or an old lady is being mugged."

Yeap, you got me Wayne! That is exactly what I do. I
sometimes participate in a beating too. Especially if
it involves old ladies, leather boots, kittens and any
kind of rope that stretches.

"I am sorry he does not believe in equal
protection/application of the law, that he is OK with
unfair tax assessment/collection practices, violations
of zoning codes that adversely affect many of those
the codes were originally designed to protect, etc."

And Wayne DOES! That is why he is going to hire a
lawyer and sue the UI for "unequal
protection/application of the law, unfair tax
assessment/collection practices, and violations of
zoning codes that adversely affect many of those the
codes were originally designed to protect, etc."

He is going to do this because otherwise he would look
like a jackass saying this is all about equal
enforcement of the law and not doing anything about
enforcing the law equally.

We all know this is not about unjustly going after
Christ Church because, well if it was, there would be
a pile high of emails from Wayne Fox in the V2020
archives attacking Christ Church. And we all know
there is not. Instead we will read lots of emails
about how people are violating the city zoning codes
and Wayne's concern for the law.

Right Wayne? Don't cha worry, lots of people are
buying the line that this is about the law. Keep
piling it higher and higher and use brighter and
brighter colors and maybe even I will believe you.

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold