[Vision2020] State Board of Ed

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 19:47:01 PDT 2005

Mr. Hansen,

"Mr. Arnold (by his own admission), played hooky from
a couple logic and/or ethics courses.  But, then,
maybe by being a poli sci major he was exempt from any
ethics courses."

I never skipped a Phil. level department class in my
life to my memory. Little lone to my admission.

Mr. Hansen, do you require some type of specially
crafted lens to weed out everything but the bullshit
to see things your way? Or do you have an ingrained
skill of just filtering facts out of your arguments?

Take Care,

Donovan J Arnold

PS, I got an A in Ethics. What did you get?