[Vision2020] Wilsons attack Moscow Food Co-op

Kai Eiselein editor at lataheagle.com
Thu May 19 15:21:43 PDT 2005

Well, you got me on that particular one, the same thing happened with the
Japanese in California.
But, you missed my point, instead choosing to point out a minor error.
The fact is, group after group has chosen to form its own little community
in this country. Even now, with Eastern Europeans, Muslims, Vietnamese and
others forming communities and supporting those businesses owned by them.
I might point out that Western Europeans were also discriminated against.
Point in case, the Irish in the 1800s. I seem to vaguely recall that there
was some type of push to stop them from imigrating, since they were a bunch
of no good drunks, liars and thieves.

Kai T. Eiselein
Editor
Latah Eagle