[Vision2020] American Language???

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed May 18 21:36:31 PDT 2005

Donovan,

One of the latest dictionaries on the market in book and CD-ROM format is
entitled:

The Oxford American Dictionary

I use it and the companion thesaurus daily.  Just double click on any word
in a text format and up pops an extensive definition and all the thesaurus
entries.

Reference: Credibility.  Perhaps you should recheck your facts on the NSA
zoning issue also.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com