[Vision2020] Time Travelers Convention?

Ron Force rforce at moscow.com
Mon May 9 14:51:35 PDT 2005

After having listened to the "Joan and Carl Show" I'm sure he meant it as
per the Oxford English Dictionary:

 amen, adv., int., n.
In non-religious contexts, expressing approval, concurrence, or relief,
usually as a concluding response to the statement of another: ‘quite right’;
‘I couldn't agree more’; ‘I very much hope so’. Esp. in amen to that.

Ron Force          Moscow ID USA
rforce at moscow.com
Tom et. al.

Blame Carl Westberg.  I believe these posts from Carl started or at least
encouraged the discussion of time travel.  In fact Carl in one post blessed
the idea of this discussion with an "Amen."  I'm glad Carl has found
religion!

Ted Moffett