[Vision2020] Fact or Fiction3

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon May 2 21:56:50 PDT 2005

All,

I'm afraid that Phil still doesn't understand what I think many of you do,
and that's that while we were clearly looking at the Trail site for the new
high school -- for reasons that appear obvious -- there is nothing in the
bond language that would have mandated construction of the new HS at that
site.  Yes, the Trail site was preferred by most on the committee, in the
District, and by the architects.  It would have been difficult to plan this
as if the Trail offer didn't exist and as if there were any number of other
available sites, just as it's difficult to continue discussing this with
people who are determined to find fault with those who worked on the plan.
Again, nothing in the bond language specified a location, and so what I said
is correct:  the bond, as it was written, was project-specific, not
site-specific in regards to the high school.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go do something wickedly subversive.
Yep.  I'm going to do the laundry WITHOUT sorting colors, Phil.

keely