[Vision2020] Ren Fair...

Mark Solomon msolomon at moscow.com
Mon May 2 21:12:03 PDT 2005

You know, when you start making concessions for the sake of
advertising/marketing to the general public such as substituting
spinach pie for spanikopita, you've already launched off the slippery
slope of mediocrity so the heck with spelling. By the way, the
"spinich" pie was my favorite bite of many at the Fair. Word is Radio
Free Moscow: KRFP 92.5 FM raised @ $3,000 after expenses to keep
progressive community radio on the air. Yeah!

Mark Solomon