[Vision2020] Budget problems in Washington State

Ed Jones edjones at moscowmail.com
Thu Mar 10 16:55:40 PST 2005

Ed Jones asked:
"Does anybody else have an issue with this?"

Nope.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

The only thing necessary for Ed Jones asked:
"Does anybody else have an issue with this?"

Nope.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke
.
Edmund Burke

I expected nothing less than this response, which is pitifully minimal. The train has left the station snd no one is driving, although all the seats are filled.

Let's talk about "good people (doing) nothing".

Last time I checked, the core mission of WSU was to educate students, not provide feel-good grope sessions for faculty and staff.

If you're that gender-conflicted, gender-variable, or in doubt concerning your gender identity, let your generous medical benefits pay for whatever treatment you require. Or just go online to a like-minded chat room and accomplish the same result at no cost to the taxpayer.

Since when is it the role of the state to address these issues? What a fascist society you live in. Go along to get along.

Ed Jones
Hey-white is a color! That makes me a person of color, too!