[Vision2020] Open minded NOT

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:43:11 PST 2005

Mr. Deco;

To add to your already "well said" comments, I would like to say that the
people of Christ Church OPENLY allow their children, in fact encourage them
to say things like "hang all gays" "they should be burned" "kill them - who
needs them" and speak out rather loudly about how horrible public schools
are, how the UI should be closed, how "evil taking government loans" is
(this from people who have children attending UI and are taking government
loans to do so), who hate anything that is not "normal" to their definition,
who have no clue what mercy, forgiveness, tolorence is.  I can not tell you
the many times I have heard these people say these things and then watch as
they act like a pack of dogs when they find out someone in their school or
midst is, in fact, gay.  The person is so devistated despite the fact that
they were in the school/church for years and well liked, to all of a sudden
be hated and wished dead.  This happens to children as well as adults.  If
you do not fit their idea of what you should be like, they do not hesitate
to let you know and make sure you are either out of the church on your own
or by their force.

I also find it interesting, as I stated to Dale Courtney this morning, that
whenever things come up regarding this cult - YES, I say cult for that is in
fact what Mr Wilson is making here - that Mr. Wilson never seems able to
grow any, at least not enough to respond on his own.  He has his puppets do
it for him.

I do not believe that Mr. Dickison should remain as public defender when it
is obvious he does not have an open enough heart/mind to defend people to
the best interest of the defendant.