[Vision2020] Volunteers Needed

Mark and Julie Miller mjmiller at moscow.com
Wed Jun 8 21:39:27 PDT 2005

HOST FAMILIES AND VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Moscow has been named as the host city for the 2005 Pacific Northwest 16 year old Regional Babe Ruth Baseball Tournament.

All of the teams, except for Moscow players, will be staying with host families.  This is a fun opportunity as a community to open up our homes and extend our hospitality to the players who are hoping to make it to the Babe Ruth World Series.

Teams will arrive on July 19th, with play beginning on July 20th.  Semi-final and Championship games are tentatively scheduled for Saturday, July 23 at 10:00am, 1:00pm and 6:00pm.  All games will be at Bear Field.  8 to 10 teams will qualify for this tournament after they win their respective state or provincial tournaments.  Potentially, the areas that could be represented at this tournament are:

Ø      Southern Oregon

Ø      Northern Oregon

Ø      Southern Washington

Ø      Northern Washington

Ø      British Columbia

Ø      Alberta

Ø      Idaho

Ø      Montana

Ø      Wyoming

Ø      Moscow (as the host team)

If you would like to be a host family or volunteer for other needed services, please contact:

Alan Odenborg

Tournament Director

882-7740

odenborg at adelphia.com