[Vision2020] Press Release: MIP in Potlatch area

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Tue Jun 7 08:16:17 PDT 2005

Media Release

To: All media/press outlets
From: Det. Jennifer L. McFarland
	Public Information Officer
Date: 6/6/2005
RE: Malicious injury

The Potlatch and Onaway areas have recently been experiencing a rash of
malicious injury to property cases.  The Latah County Sheriff's Office has
received several reports from citizens who have had their vehicles shot at
or their houses/property shot at with a pellet gun.  The Sheriff's Office
does not have any suspects or any leads at this point and we are looking for
any information.  If you have been a victim and have not reported the
incident to law enforcement, please contact the Latah County Sheriff's
Office.  If you have any information regarding these incidents, please call
us at (208) 882-2216.  We appreciate your attention to this matter.

Detective Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson