[Vision2020] An interesting little covey...

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 00:09:51 PDT 2005

Donovan,

My razor sharp eyes happened to notice that at the end
of your email you did not sign off with your customary
"Take Care" closing.  It caught me off guard because
your ending was so terse and - dare I say - borderline
rude.  Was this just an oversight?  I would hate to
inaccurately jump to a conclusion that you are truly
angry with Saundra based on what simply may be an
unintentional omission.

-Scott

PS: I just noticed that it's 12:09am PDT.  Why, oh
why, couldn't I have hit the 'send' button at 11:59pm
instead of blowing my email post quota for the day on
this reply.

--- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>