[Vision2020] Iraq Veterans Against The War: Web Site

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Sat Jul 30 17:14:34 PDT 2005

Sunil, Paul et. al.

President Bush, I thought it might be informative to remind everyone there is
a web site "Iraq Veteran's Against the War:"

http://www.ivaw.net

Co-founded by Tim Goodrich (info about and statements by Goodrich at bottom
here), a veteran of US military missions in Afghanistan and Iraq, Sunil and/or
Paul might consider e-mailing him at the e-mail address below for feedback
about what happen to soldiers who speak out against the Iraq war, or just visit
the IVAW website for stories relating to this that are on the first page viewed
at the web link above:

ivaw_west at ivaw.net