[Vision2020] National Oral History Project

Bruce and Jean Livingston jeanlivingston at turbonet.com
Fri Jul 29 11:32:06 PDT 2005

The Moscow portion of this National Oral History event is sponsored by Northwest Public Radio and the Moscow Arts Commission:
http://wsunews.wsu.edu/detail.asp?StoryID=5301

Reservations will not open until Aug. 11:
http://www.nwpr.org/

The traveling interview buses will be parked on Main Street in Moscow during the latter part of August. I believe they will be parked in the street spots in front of the Chamber of Commerce and New St. Andrews College.

Bruce Livingston, Chair
Moscow Arts Commission