[Vision2020] Silly rabbit; you should have saved your kicks for the Kenworthy.

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 22:23:40 PDT 2005

Dear Nate,

I don't know who Grishman is.  Do you by any chance mean North
Carolina's own John Grisham, author of The Pelican Brief and other
cookie-cutter legal thrillers?

Let's skip all of my scenarios for the moment -- I'm not a
Constitutional lawyer and neither are you.  I think you should know
that you've been wasting your time tonight emailing me and Vision 2020.
  Instead, you should have attended the Kenworthy panel.  Roy Atwood,
President of New St. Andrews College, announced that one mustn't judge
Christ Church by its pastor, Doug Wilson.  So, does the leader of
Christ Church speak for his congregation or not?  You (and your dad)
might want to quiz Roy about that.  Or, alternatively, you might want
to engage in some serious soul-searching.  (Try it.  It's
enlightening.)

In the meantime, those of us who watch these things closely wonder how
long it will be before Roy Atwood meets the fate of Duck Schueller?

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.auntie-establishment.com