[Vision2020] questions for Roy Atwood

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 27 11:44:14 PDT 2005

Bill -

You don't really expect Roy Atwood to answer these questions, do you?

He is far too busy doing . . . well . . . er . . . uh . . . whatever it is
that Wilson has him doing.

Tom Hansen

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors....but they all
exist very nicely in the same box.

  _____