[Vision2020] IDWR distribution of funds to water projects

Dan Carscallen predator75 at moscow.com
Thu Jul 21 06:45:13 PDT 2005

After reading Ms. Peters' article, I wonder if she was at the same
meeting I was.  She did not seem to notice that there were people in
favor of the draft ordinance.  I'm pretty sure I remember people
speaking to BOTH sides of the issue.

On a side note, its nice to see people disagreeing about something, yet
those on the "against" side not quite so belligerent.  I have been to,
and heard of, recent public hearings where people were not only
cantankerous toward the "other side", but downright mocking county staff
on occasion.  Yeah, that's a GREAT way to get your side considered.
This was a very refreshing, and blessedly short, public hearing.

DC