[Vision2020] Tips for Trolls--Come out of the closet

donald toogood dtoogood at email.com
Sat Jul 16 18:21:47 PDT 2005

My friend that told me about this vision2020 told me that what you are
saying and calling me a troll is that my name's not really toogood. Some
people told me before I made it up, its a name from Ireland though. My
family are travelers and you probably don't know what that is either. I
don't live in Moscow and don't even know what a lot of what you are
writing about is about. I was there doing some work and a woman I know
told me about your list and I told her i'd get on it too to see what it
was all about. Its funny though that you call me bigot for just
disagreeing with you and tell me i'm not a real person.