[Vision2020] Church of the Pumpkin Patch

Saundra Saundra_2003 at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 4 16:21:07 PDT 2005

OK, I hereby declare Debi Robinson-Smith the Pastor of the Church of the
Pumpkin Patch.

She is henceforth to be known as her Highness the Great Pumpkin.  All
pumpkin growers in Latah County must now follow her example, and live by her
unspoken edicts.  I have done this without her permission; and even if she
says "If nominated, I will not run. If elected I will not serve," she is
stuck as the leader because I have declared it so.  Mind you, I have no
intention of joining this church as I have no knowledge of how to grow
pumpkins, but there it is. She's just stuck with it.

I do foresee a short-lived reign, however.  Probably about when pumpkins are
due to be picked sometime in October.  Debi told me she is a total failure
at growing pumpkins, so her Pumpkin Church is essentially doomed to being
overtthrown by angry pumpkin growers who looked to her as a leader.

Saundra
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke