[Vision2020] Land use

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jan 25 12:47:28 PST 2005

Pardon me for being such a dunder-headed slow-wit.

The words of Faul (luaf, backwards) Ottomaticks (stick a motto, backwards) are really a prank by some (gasp!) liberal designed to make the anti-P&Zers look like the most asinine of fools.  Some may be, but not all are, and though we may disagree, we ought listen to those that present arguments and, time available, respond with counter-arguments.

Please accept my apology for being so slow.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com