[Vision2020] Land use

Faul Ottomaticks faulottomaticks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:40:49 PST 2005

>Perhaps you should present to the UI Academic Board making cheating "OK"
>because you are unaware of anybody doing it.
>
>Where exactly were you when the logic train came in?
>

>Donovan J Arnold
>
>"When you own land, how far up and how far down do you own it?"--Unknown
>Native American

Cheating at UI! Cheating at UI! They're cheating at UI!!! Pay no attention
to the man behind the curtain!!! The leftist mentality at work. Don't answer
the original issue. Create a new one.

Nice try, comrade Donovan. Too bad we don't fall for feeble attempts at
diversion.

Don't say a word while private property is co-opted. Don't speak while taxes
digs deeper. Don't deny that animals are tortured at your house.

Yes, when you own land, exactly what is it you own, comrade? Let the
blurring begin.

Pull back the curtain, wizard Donovan. Pull back the curtain, and...come
out.

You're among friends here, comarade. The Moscow animal farm has many who are
equal to you.

Proud to be a red-baiter,

Faul Ottomaticks