[Vision2020] Request for Information

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jan 18 07:04:17 PST 2005

Rose, et al,  [Rose, I hope you don't mind this publicizing of your private email; several people had the same question.]

Mike Forbes runs the Palouse Aquifers website.  He switched providers this weekend and almost everything was lost.  He is working feverishly to get everything restored -- a huge undertaking and one we all appreciate.

If you are on the palouseaquifers at yahoogroups  list-serve, Mike intends to message everyone when things are working correctly again.  If not, keep trying once in a while.

All concerned with this issue should attempt to be at the meeting tonight at 7:00pm at the 1912 Building.  If you have been following the two huge water squabbles in southern Idaho and/or the recent contamination of the Rathdrum Aquifer, you will know how important this issue is to our daily lives.  This is one issue where public vigilance and giving encouragement and assistance to elected officials to stay on top of things is necessary.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com