[Vision2020] Movie rental recommendation

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:17:25 PST 2005

Actually, regarding Sunil's suggestion that Robert Dickow and I settle our
differences over the worthiness of the movie "Open Water" with a round of
fisticuffs:  I turned 54 in December and Mr. Dickow is slightly older.  I
was never blessed with much athletic prowess, although I consider myself to
be possibly the best Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005 XBox golfer on the planet.
It's quite possible that if Mr. Dickow and I laced up the gloves and faced
off in the ring, we'd both collapse in exhaustion before laying a glove on
one another.  It would be a very disappointing pay for view bout.

                                    Carl Westberg Jr.