[Vision2020] Yeah!!!

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Dec 21 16:36:48 PST 2005

James, et al

For those of you with short memories, the following very singular correction appeared a few months ago at the behest of Wilson in the Daily News:

ACCURACY MATTERS

Christ Church pastor Doug Wilson was incorrectly quoted in the weekend paper due to a Daily News error.

In the front page article headlined, "Both sides point fingers; can there be

a middle ground?"  Wilson was quoted as saying:

"I've never been in anything like this, and I've never changed my views on anything."

What he actually said was:

"I've never been in anything like this, and I've never changed.  I've never changed what I do, [sic] I've not changed anything."

When anyone says:

"I've never changed.  I've never changed what I do, [sic] I've not changed anything."

Most would take the ordinary meaning of this most curious and revealing utterance as:

"I have never made a mistake!!!"

For those Christians who believe that in some unfathomable, non-linguistically-intelligible/expressible way their alleged God, alleged Holy Ghost, and Jesus are one and the same, the only being who could assert that she/he/it has never made a mistake is an incarnation of or GOD HIMSELF.

Hence, the above quote from Cult Master Wilson is equivalent to saying:

"I am God!!!"

[Can you say "Are we dealing with severe mental health problems here?"?]

Hence, James your statement and question is right on the mark:

I never realized you guys were Christians. Congratulations...When did you convert?

Worshipping a deluded Douglas Wilson in any way is not the same as worshipping Christ.  However, there are those who claim that worshipping Wilson is isomorphic to worshipping Satan.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

  I never realized you guys were Christians. Congratulations...When did you convert?

  James Reynolds
  USDA-ARS-ADRU
  3003 ADBF, WSU
  Pullman, WA  99164