[Vision2020] Who started it? Who cares?

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 16 12:51:00 PST 2005

I will not play "who started it" with either Kathy Sprague or G.
Crabtree.  I'm tired of the latter and surprised by the former.  As I
recall, once upon a time, I made a comparison between the treatment
received by the residents of Dan Mack's trailer park and the special
treatment demanded by (and, it would seem, likely to be given to) Doug
Wilson's NSA.  Mr. Crabtree objected on the grounds that Dan Mack had
the right to evict those 14 families because the trailer park was his
property -- a fact I didn't dispute but that was really beside the
point.  That was the beginning of this online saga, and it should
probably have been the end of it.  Alas that it wasn't.  I accept full
responsibility for my part in that, and if it's any comfort to you,
Kathy, I am done.

Now, go and console G. Crabtree; help him scrub off the dog food or
whatever the devil is on the side of his building.  In the meantime,
I'll take my rawhide and go chew it under the table.

FYI, just for a change on Sundays, I'm a King Kamaya-maya Bee-Atch.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com