[Vision2020] Pat Kraut, Saddam, and Osama

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 21:59:16 PST 2005

Nick

My response was not scatter gun, your intial article was.  All I have done
is pull the individual grains of lead from your attempted woundings to take
a more careful look at your blast.

It concerns me that you spend the time on this particular area, simply
respreading the same old propaganda.  You have no new insights on the
subject and no origianl data to impart.

On the other hand, you have just retruned from India and instead of offering
us something that could be unique and assist us in understanding something
that we could not otherwise gain from standard sources of politics, you jump
immediately into the same old same old ideas that are only too familiar from
the pages of the journals of the left.  Please, just cut and past something
from the latest addition of Salon and spend some time giving us your
impressions on current affairs in India.

Phil Nisbet