[Vision2020] Maybe it's the Percoset talking but . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Dec 3 06:48:42 PST 2005

Arnold stated:

"Despite my complaints about the administration at Gritman, one cannot file
malpractice suits against the staff at Gritman for not being able to fix all
that is wrong with Joan Opyr. Modern medicine and a well trained medical
team can only do so much."

This supposedly coming from somebody that considers himself to be
compassionate.  Again Arnold makes a sad attempt at brevity at the cost of
somebody else's misfortune.

Perhaps the malpractice suit that you reference would be better qualified if
aimed at the maternity ward that delivered you.  Maybe now (and I hope so)
you will aim your sick sense of compassion and humor at me.

As the song goes:

"Hit me with your best shot."

Take care, Moscow.

Tom Hansen

Moscow, Idaho

"I can testify to the fact that although Phil is a Republican, he is a
decent man, and fun to have a beer with."

- Donovan J Arnold (July 11, 2005)

Concerning this signature:  Birds of a feather . . .