[Vision2020] Donovan

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 00:19:37 PDT 2005

For the record, Donovan

1.  I have never claimed that Doug Wilson or members of his faith  community,
or indeed, any members of CREC are neo Nazis.  Do I see  structural
similarities amongst totalitarian, dictatorial belief systems?   Absolutely.  Does this
make Doug Wilson et. al. Nazis?  Of course  not.  However, I do believe that
Doug Wilson is racist to the  bone.  I understand that many others (including
dear friends of mine) do  not hold this position, but I respectfully disagree
with them. I  unreservedly condemn his racist scribbling which I believe
spring  from a putrid intellect morbidly infected with bias and an inherent belief
in his own gender and racial superiority.

2.  Donovan writes:
"Yes Rose, and I cannot tell you how many people were impressed and  relieved
that you prevented Christ Church from giving 6-20 year-olds a small sip  of
sacramental wine at UI. :

One of the many differences between the two of us, Donovan, is that I don't
give a tinker's damn about impressing anyone.  Secondly, despite  discussions
of paedo-communion on v2020 apparently you are still unable to  understand
that infants are given communion wine in Christ  Church.   I know that your faith
tradition expects a child to have  reached the age of reason prior to taking
communion, that is not the case in  Christ Church.  Further, the issue was
never the tender age of involuntary  participants.  The issue was whether or not
alcohol could legally be  provided to minors (contrary to state law) on state
owned property.   Neither Ms. Lund nor I have the slightest interest in the
religious rituals of  Christ Church, we did however inquire about the apparent
conflicting  constitutional issues.  We asked that the law be observed, which
it  was.  Further, the last contact we had with UI on the subject was in early
June, 2005.  Doug Wilson did not even submitted the required application  for
the use of alcohol on state property until June 15th.  We had nothing  to do
with the process, and certainly nothing to do with the decision.   Take it up
with Dr. White if you are concerned about potential violations  of Doug
Wilson's constitutional rights.

Your cute example of door width illustrates your poor grasp of the facts on
both the NSA zoning and property tax issues.  If you believe your door
example is on par with legitimate public concerns,  no amount of  conversation
regarding the issues will enlighten you - in fact, quite the  contrary.

Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40