[Vision2020] Photos south of Grangeville

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 13 22:41:36 PDT 2005

Just returned from a trip to Boise.  On my way down I used my new camera to
capture these two photos of a sunset south of Grangeville on Lake Rd.  I
figured that since the smoke was in the air, the sunsets had to be gorgeous.
  These are taken from Lake Rd facing south west toward Fenn.

Tim

Revolution is not a word but an application; it is not war but peace; it
does not weaken, but strengthens. Revolution does not cause separation; it
generates togetherness.
-John Africa, Strategic Revolution