[Vision2020] The GWPZ Hearing/Golf

French dfrench at moscow.com
Fri Aug 12 13:04:31 PDT 2005

Hey Carl:

I'll amend my aversion to golf by saying that I'd play X-Box golf with you (and Angelina) anytime.

Dianne

Do like I have,
purchase an Xbox and the latest copy of Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf.  I have
played every golf course from Pebble Beach to St. Andrews to the Resort at
Coeur d'Alene, sometimes on a daily basis, and have not wasted a single drop
of precious water in doing so.  As far as irrigating the course is
concerned, my friends and I find that a 12-pack of Henry's Pale Ale does the
trick quite nicely.

                                                                   Carl
Westberg Jr.