[Vision2020] Not On The Palouse, Not Ever (Update #61) - Corrected

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 11:46:23 PDT 2005

Wow!  This some powerful stuff.  I am sure, given 5 minutes or so, Dale/Doug
will have some glib, rot-filled reply that has nothing to do with the
substance of Dr. Quinlin's piece - they do tend to attack the writers and
not the content of such pieces.

I believe this has needed to be said for a long time and I beleive we, as a
town, need to stand up and say, "We're mad as hell, and we're not going to
take it anymore!"

If Dr. White thinks UI is in enrollment trouble now, just wait until this
hits the collective fan of publicity!  I must say that other schools have
faced similar troubles and have taken open and honest steps towards fixing
the problem.  Perhaps Dr. White needs to take their lead before things get
too far out of hand.

Moscow needs to wake up to the fact that just as CDA suffered a black eye
during the Aryan Nations days, we will find it hard to convince good,
honest, hard working people to not only stay in Moscow but to move here in
the first place - as long as the type of activities Doug, et al, is involved
with is allowed to take place without any louder voice countering them.

I have read this weekend some fussing about lights in Friendship Square -
what about a fuss being raised about the light of hate that Doug is being
allowed to light up our town with?  Is this what we want to leave to our
children/grandchildren?  Is this what we want people to know Moscow for?  I
know and have heard rumblings from people and being supported by Doug and
Dale that "this is not real in anyone's eyes but a few."  Let me remind you
that David Koresh, Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Richard Butler, etc. all had
people saying the same things about them...do we really need those kinds of
filth and hatred and fear to take a firm hold on Moscow before we react and
act to let the rest of the world know we are NOT like that?  Take a look
downtown....how many buildings does Doug, et al own now?  Take a look at the
many boarding homes that NSA/CC encourages its members to run...how much
taxes are being claimed and paid by those owners?  Take a look at the
"conferences" that CC holds...how many of those people attending come from
Wilkins' and Grant's part of the country and same thought base?

"None are so blind as those that REFUSE to see."

J  ;)