[Vision2020] What next?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:01:32 PDT 2005

Brother Carl,

I'll bet you or anyone a $1 and a ham sandwich that when this issue of the
bond is over this list will, especially, Joan Opyr (AKA Bloody Mary, I do
not like being in the first grade, but she already called me five names),
Tom (I write my opinions on the tax payers dime) Hansen, Tim (got to build a
new gym for fly fishing) Rigsby, and Mr. Wayne (how dare you insult people,
but I publicly hate and rip on First Step Internet that provides V2020) Fox,
will return to their full-time jobs smashing Wilson, Christ Church and all
their members as well as anyone that crosses their crosshairs.

Anyone doubt me? Bet me the $1 and ham sandwich.

Oh, I am curious, why is it OK for Mr.. Hansen, Wayne Fox (AKA Art Deco),
Ms. Mix, and a whole host of other non-liberal people bashers to post 20-30
times a day, even from work on the taxpayer's dime, but it is all so sinful
for Mr. and Ms. Roderick, and myself from posting questions about an issue
that we are going to be taxed and voting on?

You might also have seen many less posts from Phil, Shelley, and myself;

1) Had people like Bloody Mary been nice to people with questions about the
bond they could have felt comfortable asking them instead of asking us to
ask them.

2) You actually answered the question instead of giving us the run around.
Phil and I asked at least 7 questions 3 times and we were never answered.

So yes Ms. Bloody Mary, in direct response to your continued personal
attacks (youn'ins close your eyes, you been warned) your advise to me and
Mr.Roderick is to sit on our hands, I offer you a better solution to your
problems. It also involves sitting on something. Want to guess what it is? .
. .

. . . . .See you at the polls!

Donovan J Arnold