[Vision2020] He scorns to suckle at the public teat?

Donovan Arnold donovanarnold at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 22 23:45:55 PDT 2005

This is Ms. Opyr's way of saying that all are welcome on Vision2020 and
Moscow is a great place to raise you children.

And I did visit Rome. The Devil said he wanted his forked tongue and venom
back.

Have a (fill in the blank) day.

Donovan J Arnold

PS. Yes, I do take a dump but I do not post it to V2020.