[Vision2020] SO SORRY......

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Apr 17 17:09:31 PDT 2005

I don't know --

The facilities committee meeting notes generally are posted right after the
meeting.  Last meeting, April 11, was just a time for discussing how we all
felt about the campaign thus far.  No action taken, proposed, acted on,
tabled, or discussed, other than the need for all of us to keep getting the
word out.

keely