[Vision2020] recycled concrete

hayfields at moscow.com hayfields at moscow.com
Mon Apr 4 21:28:33 PDT 2005

All,
I want to build a low wall with recycled concrete, unfortunately, I don't
have any.  If anyone is planning on pulling out a patio, sidewalk or
driveway, I would be happy to save you the cost of dumping it at the
landfill.  I live just a short way from the landfill, so please keep me
in mind! What I am specifically looking for is concrete slabs- not too
thick- 6-8 inches, maybe a little bigger with at least one flat side.  So
lets recycle that concrete and keep it out of the landfill.
Contact me by email for details:

Heather Jordan
hayfields at moscow.com