[Vision2020] Saudi Arabia: Free and Fair Elections?

Tbertruss at aol.com Tbertruss at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 21:30:51 PDT 2004

Pat et. al.

What about the women of Saudi Arabia who are kept as virtual slaves of their
domineering husbands (they are not even allowed to drive cars!) with the
blessings of a fundamentalist Islamic dictatorship that does not hold free and open
elections, yet is backed by the US?  Why is Bush not demanding freedom and
democracy and open and free elections in Saudi Arabia?

We do not hear a word from Bush about the evil dictators of the Saudi royal
family denying freedom and democracy and enslaving their women?  Why is this?
I thought Bush was unwavering in the application of his grand moral
principles?

Ted Moffett