[Vision2020] Will Kerry win Latah County?

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Oct 2 23:02:41 PDT 2004

People on campus may be voting for Kerry but I will be surprised if he
carries the county. Wonders never cease but the state will be for Bush. So,
if I read your email right you think those who are voting for Bush are all
undeducated? If you think not too many around here like Bush you need to
broaden your contacts.
PK