[Vision2020] Maureen Dowd

amy smoucha asmoucha@hotmail.com
Mon, 24 May 2004 19:21:19 -0500

Ooooh bamboo shoots, Carl.  I am rethinking my church affiliation.  Maybe
your church would be more fun than Joan's.  How do you feel about hair
shirts, truthfully?

Sorry, it's an election year, when we all think too much about
self-abnegation and other dismal stuff.

Amy Smoucha

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Carl Westberg" <carlwestberg846@hotmail.com>
To: vision2020@moscow.com
Subject: [Vision2020] Maureen Dowd
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 12:43:02 -0700

As we wait to listen to George W. Bush tonight, (well, actually I'll pass on
that opportunity, and perhaps insert a few bamboo shoots under my
fingernails instead),  a quote from the NY Times Maureen Dowd regarding
Ahmad Chalabi:  "So let me get this straight.  We ransacked the house of the
con man whom we paid millions to feed us fake intelligence on W.M.D. that
would make the case for ransacking the country that the con man assured us
would be a cinch to take over because he wanted to run it."  Sigh.  I wish
to protest most strongly about everything.

           Carl Westberg Jr.

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net