[Vision2020] Kerry 'Unfit to be Commander-in-Chief', Say Former Military Colleagues

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846@hotmail.com
Mon, 03 May 2004 09:26:36 -0700

Yet another nasty turn in what is likely to be the nastiest presidential
campaign in history?  I wonder if this increasing barrage of punches and
counter-punches really has that much of an effect on the electorate?  I saw
a pollster on the Newshour on PBS last week who didn't think there would be
too much shifting one way or the other.  Many of us, including myself, have
already made up our minds who we're voting for in November.  Unless John
Kerry can be proven to have been the second gunman on the grassy knoll in
Dallas, he'll still get my vote.  With apologies to Dick Vitale, "Anybody
but Bush, baby!".

                                                              Carl Westberg
Jr.